- Maree Moore just donated €10.40
- Mike Keegan just donated €50.00
- Irene Murphy Healy just donated €10.40
- Claire just donated €26.00
- Proinnsias Ó Confhaola just donated €26.00
- Nuala just donated €26.00
- Anne o connor just donated €26.00
- mary Doherty just donated €20.00
- Jacqueline Crowley just donated €10.40
- Joseph Maher just donated €25.00
- Joseph just donated €25.00
- Megan O Flynn just donated €10.40
- Liam O'Connell just donated €16.64
- Joanne just donated €10.40
- M.R just donated €10.00
- Tiffany Uwatse just donated €15.60
- Michael just donated €10.40
- Mary O’Toole just donated €10.40
- Jamie Hayes just donated €52.00
- Chris Pennington just donated €50.00
We have many dogs in training that are in their final stages of becoming a life saving autism assistance dog. However, without your support right now, they cannot complete their training. These families will have to wait even longer to get a life changing autism assistance dog. With your support we will reach our goal of raising €150,000 to continue the training of these autism assistance dogs.
These dogs are the real superheroes as they will transform the lives of children with autism.
‘Before we received Gandi, Aidan was on medication for 14 years to help cope with the distress of sensory overload. Fast forward a year on and Aidan has a new life. It is like a miracle.’ Debbie Carr, Aidan’s Mum.
Raised so far
50 miles in October Challenge
This October we are asking you, your friends, family and colleagues to Be A SuPAWhero by registering for our 50 Miles in October Challenge.
The challenge is to walk (or run) 50 miles, in your own time, during the month of October.
Every participant will receive a FREE T-Shirt in their welcome pack.
You can register as an individual or you can register as a team.
So what are you waiting for? If you fancy a challenge as well as doing something suPAW PAWsitive for children with autism, then click register!