- Sabrina just donated €26.00
- Alison just donated €52.00
- Karole just donated €31.20
- Joanna just donated €104.00
- Sarah just donated €5.20
- Patrick just donated €31.20
- Eithne just donated €10.40
- Colette just donated €10.40
- HELEN just donated €20.00
- Jan just donated €104.00
- Angela just donated €26.00
- Anne just donated €20.80
- Lisa just donated €52.00
- Patrick just donated €104.00
- Sonya just donated €15.60
- Marian just donated €208.00
- Seanie just donated €26.00
- Margaret just donated €26.00
- Christina just donated €20.00
- Pia Crofton just donated €26.00
In 2021, we reopened our waiting list and allocated 30 assistance dogs in under 2 MINUTES to 30 very grateful families. Our list is sadly now closed but you can end the wait for more families who need our support. With your support we will reach our goal of raising €500,000 to train a further 25 autism assistance dogs. Together we can re-open the waiting list in 2022 and offer more children the life changing support of an autism assistance dog.
These dogs are the real superheroes as they will transform the lives of children with autism.
‘Before we received Gandi, Aidan was on medication for 14 years to help cope with the distress of sensory overload. Fast forward a year on and Aidan has a new life. It is like a miracle.’ Debbie Carr, Aidan’s Mum.
Raised so far
50 miles in October Challenge
This October we are asking you, your friends, family and colleagues to Be A SuPAWhero by registering for our 50 Miles in October Challenge.
The challenge is to walk (or run) 50 miles, in your own time, during the month of October.
Every participant will receive a FREE T-Shirt in their welcome pack.
You can register as an individual or you can register as a team.
So what are you waiting for? If you fancy a challenge as well as doing something suPAW PAWsitive to help 25 children with autism, then click register!
Be A SuPAWhero and Donate
‘Before we received Gandi, Aidan was on medication for 14 years to help cope with the distress of sensory overload. Fast forward a year on and Adian has a new life. It is like a miracle.’ Debbie Carr, Aidan’s Mum.
You can be our SuPAWhero by donating and help end the wait for another 25 children with autism.