Autism Assistance Dogs Ireland is a growing organisation committed to transforming the lives of children with autism by training and placing internationally accredited autism assistance dogs.
We are looking for an individual who has excellent IT skills and is passionate about data to join our fundraising and communications team. We are looking for someone with ambition to develop and progress with the organisation. You will be part of a digitally forward, motivated and growing team.
Initially this role will be Part-time, 16-25 hours per week.
Location: Cork Salary: €22,000-€25,000 (pro-rata) DOE
The Fundraising Data & Admin Support Officer will play an instrumental part in supporting the fundraising and communications functions by ensuring we have accurate and measurable data along with supporting the administrative needs of the department.
This role requires somebody who has excellent IT skills and attention to detail. You will support our small but growing Fundraising and Communications team by;
- Processing data ensuring all data is centralised in our CRM
- Improve donor profiling capabilities by ensuring maximum use of our CRM and its capabilities
- Create regular reports for data analysis so we can continue to improve our communications with supporters
- Manage tax reclaim campaigns by identifying eligible donors, distributing and reconciling CHY forms
- Provide day-to-day administration support to fundraising campaigns & events i.e. distributing mailings, fundraising materials, updating and managing mailing lists (Mailchimp)
- Manage fundraising stock and fulfil purchase orders
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and ambition to work as part of a progressive team. You will have a passion for learning and development, a positive attitude and be confident in utilising your own initiative.
You can find a wealth of information about AADI, its activities and current staff team on our website. Please take a browse on our site before applying.
Closing date : Wednesday 29th July 2020. Interviews will take place w/c 3rd August
Please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on this role please contact Carla on 0864112123 or email email@example.com
Autism Assistance Dogs Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer