There are families that need our help. Your support will bring us a paw closer to re-opening our waiting list again in 2022.
Be a SuPAWhero this month by making a donation today.
- Fiona Coyne just donated €20.00
- Mary just donated €50.00
- Paula just donated €26.00
- Maureen Hayes just donated €26.00
- Eamon ONeill just donated €40.00
- Michael Christie just donated €26.00
- Laura Staunton just donated €10.40
- Isobel Lally just donated €10.00
- Tony McDonald just donated €10.40
- Bridget Morrin just donated €10.00
- Cat Guinan just donated €10.40
- Amy just donated €10.40
- Majella Feehan just donated €10.40
- Aine Lyons just donated €10.40
- Anonymous just donated €52.00
- Helen Reynolds just donated €10.00
- Anonymous just donated €10.40
- Dorothy Finnerty just donated €10.40
- Denise Fortune just donated €5.20
- Mammy just donated €26.00
Our mission is simple: To change the world for children with autism.
Our dogs can open up a whole new world of opportunity and possibility for children with autism and their families.
We are also committed to raising autism awareness, understanding and inclusion within the community.
Founded in 2010 we are an Irish national charitable organisation CHY19293
Operating to the highest standards;
Accredited to Assistance Dogs International.
'Triple Locked' (Best practice in transparency & Accountability) members of Charities Institute Ireland
Your support today is helping to fund...
Over 300 hours of specialist training, this month, to our future heroes
Over 300 kilograms of food, this month, to fuel our pups in training
Over 300,000 hours of support this year will be provided to children with autism by our assistance dogs
Sponsor a puppy
From as little as €3 perweek you can sponsor a puppy in training. As a puppy sponsor you will recieve regular updates enabling you to follow the journey of your chosen puppy as he goes through our foster care programme, on to intensive training and finally matched with a child on our waiting list and placed as an assistance or companion dog. Your support will help change the world for a child with autism.