- Diane Skehan just donated €53.00
- Andrew Murphy just donated €104.50
- Quiz night in the Garavogue just donated €300.00
- Mickey Kavanagh just donated €50.00
- James just donated €500.00
- Sam just donated €10.60
- Andrew just donated €10.60
- Comedy Night just donated €1015.00
- James & Kate Phelan just donated €73.15
- Niamh Mullane just donated €10.60
- Valerie just donated €22.26
- John just donated €53.00
- Thomas Howe just donated €26.50
- Pj Mccormack just donated €26.50
- Des just donated €13.08
- John and Marguerite Ryan just donated €106.00
- Pat Keane just donated €100.00
- Colin Heaphy just donated €10.60
- Hannah Devoy just donated €53.00
- Marie & Shane just donated €106.00
Our mission is simple: To change the world for children with autism.
Our dogs can open up a whole new world of opportunity and possibility for children with autism and their families.
We are also committed to raising autism awareness, understanding and inclusion within the community.
Founded in 2010 we are an Irish national charitable organisation CHY19293, RCN 20075491;
Operating to the highest standards;
Accredited to Assistance Dogs International.
'Triple Locked' (Best practice in transparency & Accountability) members of Charities Institute Ireland
Your support today is helping to fund...
Over 300 hours of specialist training, this month, to our future heroes
Over 300 kilograms of food, this month, to fuel our pups in training
Over 300,000 hours of support this year will be provided to children with autism by our assistance dogs
Sponsor a puppy
From as little as €3 perweek you can sponsor a puppy in training. As a puppy sponsor you will recieve regular updates enabling you to follow the journey of your chosen puppy as he goes through our foster care programme, on to intensive training and finally matched with a child on our waiting list and placed as an assistance or companion dog. Your support will help change the world for a child with autism.