There are families that need our help. Your support will bring us a paw closer to re-opening our waiting list again in 2022.
Be a SuPAWhero this month by making a donation today.
- Betty just donated €5.20
- Alison just donated €52.00
- Alan S just donated €10.40
- Alan just registered for TaskUs Dublin Christmas Fundraiser
- Deise Fernandes just donated €10.40
- Ktzysztof Sowinski just donated €10.00
- Olga Garcia Marin just donated €52.00
- Dayenne Reis just donated €10.40
- Jose Francisco Janez Santos just donated €52.00
- Margaret just donated €184.00
- joe just registered for 24 hours for Autism Awareness
- Christina Brennan just donated €26.00
- elina just donated €5.00
- Jackie just donated €100.00
- Breda Fahy just donated €26.00
- Neil Campbell just donated €31.20
- Kerry just donated €41.60
- Brian Johnston and Michaela Herron just donated €104.00
- John McDonagh just donated €25.00
- Alan just donated €104.00
Our mission is simple: To change the world for children with autism.
Our dogs can open up a whole new world of opportunity and possibility for children with autism and their families.
We are also committed to raising autism awareness, understanding and inclusion within the community.
Founded in 2010 we are an Irish national charitable organisation CHY19293
Operating to the highest standards;
Accredited to Assistance Dogs International.
'Triple Locked' (Best practice in transparency & Accountability) members of Charities Institute Ireland
Your support today is helping to fund...
Over 300 hours of specialist training, this month, to our future heroes
Over 300 kilograms of food, this month, to fuel our pups in training
Over 300,000 hours of support this year will be provided to children with autism by our assistance dogs
Sponsor a puppy
From as little as €3 perweek you can sponsor a puppy in training. As a puppy sponsor you will recieve regular updates enabling you to follow the journey of your chosen puppy as he goes through our foster care programme, on to intensive training and finally matched with a child on our waiting list and placed as an assistance or companion dog. Your support will help change the world for a child with autism.