- Tadhg B just donated €20.80
- Amanda just donated €20.80
- Margaret Hartnett just donated €10.40
- Catherine Kennefick just donated €10.40
- Damien Lohan just donated €515.00
- John Ward just donated €20.80
- Mike ward just donated €10.40
- Stephen Blake just donated €104.00
- Orla Mc just donated €26.00
- Helen Burke just donated €10.40
- Hilary just donated €20.80
- Jennifer Hanley just donated €26.00
- Patrick just donated €52.00
- Peter Heavey just donated €52.00
- Sarah just donated €10.40
- Róisín just registered for 5K Your Way February
- Danielle Kinsella just donated €20.80
- Davin W. just donated €26.00
- Trish Quinn just donated €10.40
- Amy O’Shea just donated €10.00
Our mission is simple: To change the world for children with autism.
Our dogs can open up a whole new world of opportunity and possibility for children with autism and their families.
We are also committed to raising autism awareness, understanding and inclusion within the community.
Founded in 2010 we are an Irish national charitable organisation CHY19293
Operating to the highest standards;
Accredited to Assistance Dogs International.
'Triple Locked' (Best practice in transparency & Accountability) members of Charities Institute Ireland
Your support today is helping to fund...
Over 300 hours of specialist training, this month, to our future heroes
Over 300 kilograms of food, this month, to fuel our pups in training
Over 300,000 hours of support this year will be provided to children with autism by our assistance dogs
Sponsor a puppy
From as little as €3 perweek you can sponsor a puppy in training. As a puppy sponsor you will recieve regular updates enabling you to follow the journey of your chosen puppy as he goes through our foster care programme, on to intensive training and finally matched with a child on our waiting list and placed as an assistance or companion dog. Your support will help change the world for a child with autism.