Your School or College can make a real difference to the lives of the children on our waiting list.
We can help you ensure that everyone involved enjoys fundraising for Autism Assistance Dogs and has a positive learning experience as well.
How can you help?
- Join our autism awareness week challenge during April or organise something similar at any time of year!
- Hold a Coffee Morning or Tea Party
- Annual talent show
- Choose Autism Assistance Dogs for your TY project
- Hold a themed or regular non-uniform day in return for donations
- Get into the festive spirit and hold a Christmas Jumper Day or Halloween Costume day with your class
If you would like to support us please register your fundraiser with us so we can support you.
Once registered you can request fundraising materials and an awareness visit from a local ambassador to talk to your class.
Raising awareness is just as important as raising funds. Why not share with your class one or more of our case study videos and share why fundraising is so important.
Need some inspiration? Take a look at our fundraising ideas & support materials for help. We are here to help so if you have any questions or would like to get in touch please call us on 02243851 or send us a message.