Our mission is simple: To change the world for children with autism.
Our dogs can open up a whole new world of opportunity and possibility for children with autism and their families.
We are also committed to raising autism awareness, understanding and inclusion within the community.
Founded in 2010 we are a national charitable organisation CHY19293
- Claire just donated €20.80
- Kate just donated €5.20
- Fiona just donated €10.40
- Hazel just donated €26
- John McDonagh just donated €25
- Antoinette just donated €100
- Caroline Anne just donated €5.20
- Kitty just donated €50
- Michael just donated €250
- John just donated €20.80
- Denis Flynn just donated €26
- Fionn O Riain Broin just donated €10.40
- Ailbhe Durkin just donated €26
- Liam Heylin just donated €52
- Frank Flanagan just donated €100
- Louise Dennis just donated €10.40
- Jennifer O'Dwyer just donated €187.20
- Mary just donated €12.48
- jamie just donated €21.84
- Seán van Haaster just donated €10.40
Your support today is helping to fund...
Over 300 hours of specialist training, this month, to our future heroes
Over 300 kilograms of food, this month, to fuel our pups in training
Over 300,000 hours of support this year will be provided to children with autism by our assistance dogs
Sponsor a puppy
From as little as €3 perweek you can sponsor a puppy in training. As a puppy sponsor you will recieve regular updates enabling you to follow the journey of your chosen puppy as he goes through our foster care programme, on to intensive training and finally matched with a child on our waiting list and placed as an assistance or companion dog. Your support will help change the world for a child with autism.