- Stephen O Donovan just donated €27.00
- James Moloney just donated €10.60
- Rajani just registered for Be A SuPAWhero 2023
- Kate Caulfield just donated €26.50
- GRAINNE O'BRIEN just donated €21.20
- Anonymous just donated €10.45
- Caroline Mullen just donated €20.00
- Louise Bracken just donated €26.50
- Kenna just created a team in Be A SuPAWhero 2023
- Andrea just registered for Be A SuPAWhero 2023
- Dylan Mullen just donated €20.00
- Jack Mullen just donated €20.00
- Karen Chadwick just donated €26.50
- Anonymous just donated €21.20
- Aimee just registered for The Glenroyal Hotel - 100K in October
- Charlotte Harpur just donated €10.00
- Yvonne Forde just donated €10.00
- Rebecca Kavanagh just donated €20.00
- Lisa Flusk just donated €10.00
- Sharon Kelly just donated €20.00
Our mission is simple: To change the world for children with autism.
Our dogs can open up a whole new world of opportunity and possibility for children with autism and their families.
We are also committed to raising autism awareness, understanding and inclusion within the community.
Founded in 2010 we are an Irish national charitable organisation CHY19293, RCN 20075491;
Operating to the highest standards;
Accredited to Assistance Dogs International.
'Triple Locked' (Best practice in transparency & Accountability) members of Charities Institute Ireland
Your support today is helping to fund...
Over 300 hours of specialist training, this month, to our future heroes
Over 300 kilograms of food, this month, to fuel our pups in training
Over 300,000 hours of support this year will be provided to children with autism by our assistance dogs
Sponsor a puppy
From as little as €3 perweek you can sponsor a puppy in training. As a puppy sponsor you will recieve regular updates enabling you to follow the journey of your chosen puppy as he goes through our foster care programme, on to intensive training and finally matched with a child on our waiting list and placed as an assistance or companion dog. Your support will help change the world for a child with autism.