Our mission is simple: To change the world for children with autism.
Our dogs can open up a whole new world of opportunity and possibility for children with autism and their families.
We are also committed to raising autism awareness, understanding and inclusion within the community.
Founded in 2010 we are a national charitable organisation CHY19293
- Niamh McGrath just donated €10
- Steen Kelly just donated €26
- Jason Kelly just donated €26
- Sinead Carroll just donated €26
- Michelle just donated €10.40
- Campion just donated €25
- Niamh Tyrrell just donated €10.40
- Megan O'Hanlon just donated €10
- Rachel Eagleton just donated €26
- Carole just donated €10
- Laura Kedward just donated €52
- Shannon Donegan just donated €5
- Sam H just donated €10
- Mike Fahy just donated €26
- David Kilduff just donated €10.40
- Alan doolan just donated €20.80
- Amanda just donated €5.20
- Ann Keane just donated €15.60
- Anonymous just donated €20.80
- Anthony Quinn just donated €50
Your support today is helping to fund...
Over 300 hours of specialist training, this month, to our future heroes
Over 300 kilograms of food, this month, to fuel our pups in training
Over 300,000 hours of support this year will be provided to children with autism by our assistance dogs
Sponsor a puppy
From as little as €3 perweek you can sponsor a puppy in training. As a puppy sponsor you will recieve regular updates enabling you to follow the journey of your chosen puppy as he goes through our foster care programme, on to intensive training and finally matched with a child on our waiting list and placed as an assistance or companion dog. Your support will help change the world for a child with autism.