There are families that need our help. Your support will bring us a paw closer to re-opening our waiting list again in 2022.
Be a SuPAWhero this month by making a donation today.
- Barbara just registered for 75K in September 2022
- Laura just registered for 75K in September 2022
- Jennifer just registered for 300KM Cycle in August
- Michelle Nicoll just donated €26.00
- Michael J just donated €12.48
- Gilbert family just donated €100.00
- Danielle just registered for 300KM Cycle in August
- Ethna just donated €104.00
- Tim just donated €35.00
- Stiofán just donated €26.00
- Liam Delaney just donated €26.00
- Natasha just registered for 300KM Cycle in August
- Brid just donated €26.00
- Rhonda Gillespie just donated €52.00
- Helen Madden just donated €104.00
- Imelda cash collection just donated €190.00
- Shannon just registered for 300KM Cycle in August
- Rebecca just registered for 300KM Cycle in August
- Fiona just registered for 300KM Cycle in August
- Emma oehl just donated €26.00
Our mission is simple: To change the world for children with autism.
Our dogs can open up a whole new world of opportunity and possibility for children with autism and their families.
We are also committed to raising autism awareness, understanding and inclusion within the community.
Founded in 2010 we are an Irish national charitable organisation CHY19293
Operating to the highest standards;
Accredited to Assistance Dogs International.
'Triple Locked' (Best practice in transparency & Accountability) members of Charities Institute Ireland
Your support today is helping to fund...
Over 300 hours of specialist training, this month, to our future heroes
Over 300 kilograms of food, this month, to fuel our pups in training
Over 300,000 hours of support this year will be provided to children with autism by our assistance dogs
Sponsor a puppy
From as little as €3 perweek you can sponsor a puppy in training. As a puppy sponsor you will recieve regular updates enabling you to follow the journey of your chosen puppy as he goes through our foster care programme, on to intensive training and finally matched with a child on our waiting list and placed as an assistance or companion dog. Your support will help change the world for a child with autism.